Modified plastics refer to the plastic products which are processed by filling, blending and strengthening on the basis of general plastics and engineering plastics to improve the flame retardancy, strength, impact resistance and resistance. The primary uses of modified engineering plastics are as follows:
1. The market demand of high strength and high rigidity nylon is increasing. New reinforced materials such as inorganic whisker reinforcement and carbon fiber reinforced PA become an important variety, which is mainly used for automobile engine parts, mechanical parts and aviation equipment parts.
2. Nylon alloying will become the mainstream of modified engineering plastics. Nylon alloying is an important way to realize the high function of nylon, and it is also the primary method to make special nylon material and improve the function of nylon. By mixing with other polymers, the water absorption of nylon is improved, the dimensional stability of the product is provided, and the low temperature brittleness, heat resistance and wear resistance are also improved. Therefore, it is suitable for different types of vehicles.
3. Nylon production skills and use have been developed rapidly. The advantage of nylon is that its thermal function, mechanical function, flame retardant and barrier property are higher than pure nylon, and the production cost is appropriate with back pass nylon. Therefore, it has great competitiveness.
4. The flame retardant nylon used in electronic, electrical and electrical appliances is increasing day by day, and the green flame retardant nylon has been paid more and more attention by shopping malls
5. Antistatic, conductive nylon and magnetic nylon become electronic equipment and highly functional process.
6. The research and application of processing aids will promote the process of functionalization and high functionality of modified nylon.
7. Summarize the use of skills and the refinement of products are the driving force to promote the development of its industry.
Source: Jiangmen engineering plastics http://www.abeced.com/
What kinds of Jiangmen engineering plastics have good thermal conductivity
What engineering plastics have good thermal conductivity? Most of the traditional thermal conductive plastics are thermal insulation materials. The thermal conductive plastics developed by Zhaoke company bring new key to this field. The commercial application of thermal conductive plastics began in 1998, and more than one million pieces have been made. The products have been successfully applied in various fields, such as consumer electronics, power electronics, cars, motorcycles, lighting, medi
What are the application fields of Jiangmen engineering plastics
Five major application fields: 1. Film materials: various kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic and aseptic packaging materials; packaging materials of textiles, instruments and electrical components; base materials of audio tapes, video tapes, film films, computer floppy disks, metal coated films and photosensitive films; 2; Electrical insulation materials, capacitor films, flexible printed circuit boards and membrane switches and other electronic and mechanical fields. 2. The application of packa
What are the thermal functions of Jiangmen engineering plastics
Engineering plastics have been widely used in our daily life as engineering materials and substitutes for metal manufacturing machine parts. In the selection of engineering plastics, the data engineer should consider not only the mechanical function and aging resistance function of the data, but also its thermal function. There are many tests on thermal function of engineering plastics. What do we need to know? 1. The continuous working temperature indicates the heat resistance of plastic moldin
What are the types of Jiangmen engineering plastics
Engineering plastics have the characteristics of high rigidity, small creep, high mechanical strength, good heat resistance and good electrical insulation, which make it can be used in harsh chemical and physical environment for a long time, and can replace metal as engineering structural materials. With the development of technology, the application of engineering plastics has been extended to cars, home appliances, aviation, sports, electronics, construction and other fields. PA is a kind of e